Monday, December 10, 2007

All I Want For Christmas is....

PHOTOSHOP!!!
So I downloaded a FREE 30-day trial of Photoshop to see if I really wanted it and to see how easy I could navigate it and all I have to say it WOW!! If I had $600 I would buy the CS3 version, but I will settle for Elements!! I have just recently started blogging and making banners and such, but tonight I tried something completely new...

I just LOVE black and white photos with color accents so I attempted to do it on my own. After a little googling, I found this great website that was very helpful. Now, like I said, this is my first attempt at this, so it's nowhere near perfect (if you know me I don't quit until it's perfect, but after 2 hrs, I just had to save as and move on!) I could be doing it totally wrong, but I thought the pictures came out cute! AND it's a sneak peak at our Christmas card photos!!!

I will get better in time! But the only way I can is to get PHOTOSHOP!!! I only have 13 days left in my trial and there's 14 days left until Christmas!!! Let's hope Santa is listening!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

hee hee hee!!! ME TOO ME TOO!!! I hope MY santa is listening or reading at that!!!