Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photo Overload

Yes, I haven't posted in over a month and yes, I have TONS of pictures and updates! Enjoy!!

This was our first year to take the kids to the St. Paddy's Day Parade. They had so much fun!

Ethan's face said it all when he saw the Sweet Potato Queens! I agree with you! Some of the "wannabe's" were SHOCKING!!


Emma Kate wasn't quite into it...she used her time wisely....catching up on her sleep! (wish I could do that these days!)

The kids loved catching beads....although they stood way back and just held their hands up waiting for the beads to be thrown to them!

********************

On the 28th, one of my bestest friends from high school go married!! I am so excited for her!!

Lesley, the Beautiful Bride, Kristen, and me...I need to pull out my pictures from high school to compare! Oh, how we have all grown up! I do have to say, Kristen, you are the smartest of the three! Ha!( I know, my glasses make me look smart huh!!??)

********************

After the wedding, my mom and I headed to see Paula Deen!! Man, I just love her! She is hilarious!! I just wish she would have cooked! But I still had a blast! I thought this was as close as I was gonna get to her.....

Until we walked out at the end of the show and she passed RIGHT by me!! Yes, she was that close! So close I barely had time to zoom out as she whizzed by!! I was a little star struck!!

********************

A few weeks ago we "attempted" to take pictures for Easter cards. Needless to say, I could never get all the kids to sit still!!

Oh, well...I did get some funny outtakes! This picture cracks me up! Emma Kate grabbed onto Hannah's hair and wouldn't let go!

And check this out! Ethan let me take his picture! VERY rare moment!

I love this picture of Emma Kate! I just wish the color would have come out right! Oh, well....black and white never fails!

After the pictures, we let the kids feed the ducks. What? Oh, what ducks?!

They're there, somewhere....

See, I told ya!!

********************

One night a week I try to paint the girls' fingers and toes and this week we let Emma Kate join in! How cute is this!!??

And this!!??

Oh, she's pulling up on her own too!!


And she knows how to strike a pose!!

And make shadow puppets!!

********************

The Easter Bunny Visited!!

And brought lots of yummy treats and goodies!

Once again, an "attempt" to get a family picture!

At least I can get good individual ones!

Morgan

Bella

Hannah

Emily....Who's this you're asking?! No, we didn't gain another child! This is my sister! Yes, you heard me right! Instead of my dad buying a motorcycle during his mid-life crisis, he remarried and had another child! There's a 21 year difference between us!

Oh, Emma Kate's crawling too! At seven months! I bet by 9 months she will be walking! Oh how they grow up fast!

My babies, well, 3 of them!

Whew! Told ya I had a lot of updating! Hopefully I will be back sooner than later! I had my last lecture today and just 2 clinicals a week for the next 3 weeks and then the final! I can see the light!!
Up next?? Vegas baby!! Yes, I am taking a much needed vaca to Vegas the first weekend of May!! Then off a week and right back into summer school! 3 classes to be exact!!
Oh, and I get to start my summer job at the hospital! The fun never ends!! Have a good week!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Good luck with school/work! Loved all the pictures :)

Steph said...

Cute pictures...your kiddos are precious!

Steph said...

You might want to check out my blog at your convenience...there is a surprise waiting for you :-)