Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another test. Another week. Another year older. Another favorite

Another test.

I successfully passed another test! It may not seem important, but with only 5 tests the entire semester, there's no failing a test or it could ruin the whole semester!

Oh yeah, I made an A!!


Another week.

7 weeks down, 9 to go until the end of the semester! Time flies when you're having fun being forced to spend almost every waking minute with your head in a book studying!!

Next week: my first care plan


Another year older.

Yes, one year closer to thirty. I feel so old...and I have proof...

Went to get my eyes checked this week because my sight has been rapidly decreasing and I have migraines almost daily...I indeed needed glasses. to wear all the time. and my doc told me to give them a week or so to get adjusted to them and if I've still having problems to come back and he will change my prescription to a bifocal....WHAT! a bifocal...if that's not being told you're getting old, then I don't know what is!!

Another favorite.

I just love coffee. Caramel Macchiatos to be exact. Or so I thought....

I have become hooked on Caramel Frappuccinos all of a sudden! I was craving one tonight so I decided to google and make my own. I found this recipe and did a little tweaking...here's what I came up with...

Hazelnut Caramel Cream Frappucino

Prepare triple strength coffee. I filled my coffee maker to 10 with water and used 1 1/2 C of coffee. After it brews, you will need to chill it. About 30-45 minutes in the freezer works great if you're impatient like me!

Combine the following in the blender:

2 C ice
2/3 C triple strength coffee
2/3 C milk
1/3 C caramel sauce
1/3 C Hazelnut coffemate creamer (I like hazelnut so I added. Also could try french vanilla or mocha, yummy!)

Top with whipped cream and a little drizzle of caramel sauce! Tastes pretty darn good! Hope you enjoy it as much as I am right now!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Tell me about it....I have had a headache everyday this past week. I am going to get some reading glasses later today to see if that helps. If it doesnt', its off to the eye doctor I go....