Saturday, August 18, 2007

My New Hobby

Ok, so I love to sew and do crafts and I have recently added painting to the mix. Melanie and I went to Hobby Lobby last week and they had a HUGE sale! We decided to get a few canvases and paint for our children, and ourselves!! If I might say, they came out rather nice! Take a look!

Here is the first one we painted. We decided to do this one for ourselves, in case it turned out bad, we could stick in the laundry room or garage!!

If you know me at all, you know I hate to do housework, so I thought this quote fit me perfectly! This will be going in the laundry room, but not because I don't like it, the colors do not match anything else and laundry is where I slack the most! HaHaHa!!

Last night we decided to start on a few more for the kids. Hannah and Bella share a room so I made these to go above their beds.



I am happy with the results! I am a perfectionist so it takes me forever. Each letter has to be perfect and every dot has to be the same size!! I made one for Ethan, I just need to get a picture and I will post it. Next I will paint one for Morgan's room.

No comments: