Sunday, August 19, 2007

So Disappointed :(

I have been looking for a new comforter set for our bedroom for the last few months but just have not found EXACTLY what I am looking for. Well, this morning I was looking through the Sunday sale papers and I FOUND IT!! Linen's & Things had it on the front page! Browns, blues, and it was a 30 PIECE SET!! It had everything in it!! It was $249.00, but after the 20% discount, you couldn't beat that price with a stick!! I was too excited. Here it is:

So I got dressed and went. I looked all over the bedding section and couldn't find it so I asked for help. And you want to know what the kid said, "Sorry ma'm, we sold the LAST one about an HOUR AGO!!!" UGH I was so mad!! I can order it online, but just in case, I wanted to see it in person. Now I'm torn, do I order it or wait? I just can't decide....

After my disappointment, I had to buy something, I just couldn't go home empty-handed...so I went to Kirkland's and bought these cute plaques for our bathroom.
The one on Alan's side says: "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, Sing like no one's listening, Dance like no one's watching."

Mine says: "One shoe can change your life- Cinderella"

See how great it would flow from the bedroom to the bathroom with the colors! Hmmmm, maybe I will just order it! I can always send it back if I don't like it, Right??

No comments: