Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Fall!

Fall is officially here!! It's been awhile since I have posted so I need to update on all that has been going on...

MS State Fair
The kids are finally getting to an age where they can ride the rides and its actually enjoyable for me and Alan because we are not carrying kids around and begging them to walk!! This year we all had fun!! This was Ethan's first year to the fair and he seemed to have fun....He rode in his stroller and ate a little of everything! He really enjoyed these slushies!!

Pumpkin Patch
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the Pumpkin Patch a few weeks ago! We took a hayride, saw a few farm animals, and the kids picked out their own pumpkins. They had a blast! Ethan enjoyed every minute of it! He had a hard time choosing which pumpkin he wanted! It was too cute to see him running around and trying to pick up every pumpkin!
Pumpkin Carving Party
Afterwards, we had a pumpkin carving party with The Smiths at our house. Should have known that it would have ended with the adults doing all of the carving!! The kids weren't too sure about all of pumpkin goo,but they seemed to have fun!

Halloween
Halloween night we were invited to The Smiths house for a "Hall-O-Weenie" roast and Trick-Or-Treating. This year, Morgan wanted to be a ladybug, Bella was a kanagroo, Hannah was a monkey and Ethan was a pirate.

Mistletoe Marketplace
This past weekend, Melanie, Angela and I went to Mistletoe Marketplace! We had a blast! I went to get my Christmas shopping started, but came out with more presents for myself than anyone!! It has really brought on the Christmas spirit and I am really excited about getting my house decorated for Christmas. I am trying to wait it out until a little closer to Thanksgiving but its getting harder and harder!!

As you can see the past month has been busy and seemed to have just flown by! Thanksgiving is almost here and Christmas is right around the corner!
As I was getting my pictures together to post, I came across several pictures of my girls with Andrew and Avery, Melanie's boys, and they were just too cute not to share! They just LOVE these boys!! We are so blessed to be friends with such a wonderful family!! We love ya'll!!

No comments: