Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's about time...

Better late than never, huh! I finally took the time to sit down and go through our Christmas pictures! As you can tell from all of the pictures, the kids had a blast this year! Hope you enjoy!

The Family! This was at my mom's house the Friday after Christmas. Can you believe all 7 of us is in the picture....5 of the 7 looking at the camera and smiling! I will take that and be happy!


Christmas Eve was a little different for us this year. Morgan and Hannah went to their dad's and Bella to her mom's. This was the first year like this, so as you can guess, I was pretty sad. Didn't really feel like Christmas Eve without everyone home. But, there's always next year!

So it was just Alan and I, Ethan and Emma Kate, and Alan's parents for Christmas Eve. Can you tell Ethan had a BLAST opening all of his presents! And Emma Kate's! And mine! He just wanted to open them all!!!

Emma Kate just sat back and let everyone do it for her! She just calmly watched as Ethan ripped through all of her gifts!

Ethan woke up pretty early for Santa on Christmas morning! He loved all of his presents. Anything airplanes or dinosaurs and he's all for it!


I just LOVE this picture of him! He "flew" this dinosaur all over the house!

He had a fit over his Star Wars power wheels!


The girls didn't come home until Christmas Day at 2:00 so we had "Christmas Afternoon"! It just wasn't quite the same on Christmas morning. I didn't get too many pictures of the girls opening their presents. They had them all opened before we knew it!

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

Very cute! It makes me miss Christmas already, maybe that is why my tree is still up (or I have just become too lazy :-)

*Oh and the bikini girl PLEASE! Shame on Simon...Pig.