- Grow spiritually, read my Bible more, and start each day with a morning devotion
- Be more organized (I started out today at work! Still need to start at home)
- Wake up earlier...be 10-15 minutes early for everything (With 4 kids, this will be hard, but if I start earlier in the day, hopefully I can be on time at least!)
- Stay away from fast food and cook more meals for the family
- Lose 10-15 lbs. (ties in with #3 and I'm still trying to get all the baby weight off 18 months later!)
- Sew more (Once again, with 4 kids, finding time will be hard, but I really want to use this talent I have been given!)
I will also be starting the book "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren. Well, restarting I guess you could say. I have attempted to start this book 3 times, but I plan on getting through it this time. Lately I have really been asking myself so many questions...Why am I here, What is God's purpose for my life, and What do I need to do to live my life the way He wants me to? I want to look back on this year on January 2, 2009 and know that I have come so far and I am living the life God planned for me. So here's to the New Year and the New Me!!