Sunday, November 9, 2008

#19

Thankful for being woken up at 6 am by 2 little girls!
Why you ask? Because it just means that God has graciously blessed me, Alan, and my children with one more day on Earth.
After telling them to go watch t.v for a little bit, we slept for about another hour and they came back saying they were starving and needed food! So I made eggs, pancakes, and bacon. Oh, I bought the bacon at Mistletoe Marketplace on Saturday. The BEST bacon I've ever cooked! The company is Bear Creek Smokehouse out of Texas. Fairly reasonable prices for the amount you get. Oh, the jalapeno sausage is good, too! We had it in red beans and rice Saturday night.
Mistletoe Marketplace was fun this year! I was sorta disappointed with the decorations. I'm not a big fan of purple and gold. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without red and green! However, it did get me in the Christmas mood! I'm hoping to put up decorations this weekend! I've gotta get the house clean and do the floors! And furniture rearranging...I have no idea where the tree is going to go this year????

No comments: