Thursday, December 4, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba

No, I didn't just make up those words! If you have kids, I'm sure you've heard about Yo Gabba Gabba on Nick Jr.

What could be better than 5 toy monsters named Muno, Foofa, Plex, Toodee and Brobee, along with DJ Lance, teaching about different issues all while singing and dancing? Nothing to my kids for that 30 minutes the show is on...They sit still and anything that makes Ethan still that long, I am all about!! Hey, I need just a little quiet time during the day, even if it's only 30 minutes!

Don't tell anyone, but I have a favorite song from the show (*blushing*) Actually, the song goes something like "Don't stop, don't give up", but my version (the way I swear it sounds like they are saying) goes, "Don't stop, donkey-butt" Much better version! And, I will admit, I find myself beboping around the house singing it...Great mental picture, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I swear to god that who ever thought up that show needs to lay OFF the acid...